There are many ways you can fundraise for Snowdome. Imagine how you will make blood cancer patients feel knowing you’re helping them on their journey, and how good you’ll feel doing it. After all, the gift is in the giving.
- If you are starting a peer-to-peer fundraiser for Snowdome use a headline to let your supporters know what the funds are supporting. For example, “I’m raising funds to find new ways to treat myeloma”
- Spread the news via email as well as social media
- Set yourself a fundraising goal
- Make it personal, let people know why this cause is important to you
- Follow-up and remind your friends
Image courtesy of the Sawa Family
Start fundraising Support a friend